CERN TRIP Friday 15th April
- 2.30pm - Arrive Geneva Cointrin International Airport (local time)
- 4.30pm - A leisurely walk alongside Lake Geneva.
- 5.00pm - A boat tour of the major sights of Lake Geneva.
- 6.00pm - A tour of Geneva’s old town.
- 7.00pm - Dinner at a gourmet burger restaurant which offers plenty of vegetarian options.
- 9.00pm - Return to Geneva Youth Hostel
Please Click Here to view our are gallery for CERN Trip
Our Blog for the 15th April
Coming in to land over lake Geneva, nice view of the mountains. A leisurely walk along lake Geneva
Scenes from the boat trip, the weather isn't the best but everyone is enjoying the amazing scenery
History students were excited to see the Maison de Saussure which welcomed President Eisenhower for the 1955 four power conference and Ronald Reagan in 1985 for the Geneva Conference on disarmament with Mikhail Gorbachev.