Activate and Payment
How do I activate my account?
Firstly make sure you have the Account activation letter from your school. If you have lost this or haven’t received it please contact your school for a copy - then follow these steps:
- Go to www.parentpay.com
- Go to the Account Login box in the top right corner of the screen
- Add in the username and password provided in your account activation letter and click ‘Activate’
- On the next screen you can choose to change your username and / or password to something more memorable
- Add your email address
- Add a security question and answer
- Add any other information requested on the screen
- Then click ‘Continue’
Your account will now be activated and you can pay your school for items listed on ParentPay.
How do I select and pay for an item on ParentPay?
Please follow these steps:
- To see all payment items with more detail, click on ‘Pay for more items’
- If you want to see child specific items click on the tab with the name of the child
- Add any items by clicking ‘Add to basket’
- You can now add the amount you want to pay and then click ‘Add to Basket’
- Click ‘Checkout’ – you can remove any items you have added by mistake or edit the amounts you want to pay by clicking ‘Remove’ or ‘Edit’
- When ready to pay click ‘Pay securely now’
- Enter your credit / debit card details and click ‘Make payment’
The ParentPay website has an excellent ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ (FAQ’s) section please use the link below: