Monday to Friday, 6 hours per week (7:30am to 8:40am) term time only,
Grade H2 £3,091 per annum
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, flexible individuals to join our school to support student wellbeing and supervising in the school canteen to make breakfast time a positive and worthwhile experience for all of our students, including supporting with additional health and safety measures currently in place. This is a rewarding role in an outstanding school which offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate.
We are looking for individuals who:
• are sensitive to the needs of all students
• are flexible and able to work as part of the team
• are punctual and approachable
• are caring, consistent and have a positive outlook
• can work in a calm manner at all times
• are able to follow policy and procedures, as required, under the overall direction of the Senior Leadership Group and Operations Manager
What we offer:
· An outstanding track record at GCSE and A level
· An inclusive school underpinned by our CARE values
· Students who actively engage in lessons and have excellent attitudes to learning
· Extensive professional development. We are the lead school for the Harrow Collegiate Alliance
· Staff wellbeing activities each week, e.g. mindfulness along with staff sports and clubs
· One of the best sites in London, located on the greenbelt next to Bentley Priory and set in 27 acres of woodland and fields, providing and exceptional learning environment
In what has been an unprecedented year for schools and education, Bentley Wood High School are proud that our students have achieved such excellent results and gained places at a range of prestigious universities
“Outstanding teaching stimulates the students’ passion, igniting their enthusiasm and interests for learning. Students’ behaviour around the school and their attitudes to learning in lessons are exemplary” Ofsted Outstanding.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form with a letter of application outlining why you would like this role, what you would bring to it and how your skills and experience match the demands of the post and forward it to email@example.com. For further details, please contact Mrs Paola Boyadjian on 0208 9543623 or by email at the above address.
Note: The job you are applying for is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) which requires you to disclose all spent convictions and cautions except those which are ‘protected’ under Police Act 1997 – Part V and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) and are not subject to disclosure to employers on DBS certificates and cannot be taken into account.
If you are invited to interview you will be required to complete a “Disclosure of Criminal Record” form and bring the completed form to interview. The School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and safeguarding checks will be undertaken prior to appointment. This role involves engaging in regulated activity relevant to children and all staff have safeguarding responsibilities.
Closing date: noon 19th August 2022
Start of Autumn Term 2022
Monday 5th September
Year 7 and Year 12
8:30 to 2:30
Tuesday 6th September
Whole school return
8:30 to 3:10
(Years 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13)
8:30 to 3:15 (Years 10 and 11)